- Having a meeting at 9.30 AM on December 25th. It’s Christmas morning, for chrissakes!!!
- Involving me in unnecessary meetings to make me feel important. Dude, making me go to meetings and meet people when I am leaving the organisation is not the way to make me feel valued. It makes me question you – “Why didn’t you do this before?”
- Your thinking I would not leave despite the mistreatment and false promises.
- Telling me I am here for a technical role. And then making me edit others’ PowerPoints full time.
- Assuming I’m stupid because I’m less experienced/a girl.
- Assuming I cannot understand business/technology just because.
- Assuming I cannot do anything beyond PowerPoint.
- Assuming I can’t.
- FALSE PROMISES. Nothing is going to make me believe you after everything you’ve said and done. Nothing.
Thank you for making me realize what I shouldn’t put up with.
Thank you for showing me the worst work environment anyone could ever have.